St. Charles Catholic School is now hiring for the 2022-2023 school year.
St. Charles is a parochial school with a mission of forming the whole child in a tradition of academic excellence, and a focus on providing a Catholic foundation and a strong community for our families. Our efforts to integrate the faith more deeply into everything we do at St. Charles has led us through a process of renewal and transition into a Catholic Classical curriculum. This transition has shifted our school culture in countless ways and solidified our commitment to students and families by fostering and teaching gospel-based moral values, an appreciation of the classical western tradition, and fully transmitting the Catholic Faith.
St. Charles Catholic School is accepting applications for the following positions:
Elementary (4th Grade) (full-time)
Elementary Music/Strings/Theater (full-time)
Middle School Latin (part-time)
Middle School Algebra (part-time)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current Washington State teaching certification (or the ability to obtain) with appropriate endorsements
- Practicing Catholic in communion with the Magisterium of the Church
- Desire to work with youth and form them into saints and scholars
Salary is based on education and experience.
All positions are open until filled.
Positions begin in August.
To apply, please submit:
- Letter of Interest
- 3 letters of recommendation, including one from current Pastor
- Completed Spokane Diocese Teacher Application (https://dioceseofspokane.org/documents/2018/7/principalteacherapp_0718-1.pdf)
Email required documents to Heather Schlaich, Principal, at email@example.com.