Catholic AMI Primary Guide
St. Charles, a Catholic classical school in Spokane, WA, is seeking a college graduate interested in obtaining AMI certification or currently enrolled in AMI training for the Primary level. New graduates are welcome.
The candidate must be a practicing Roman Catholic in good standing with the Church.
The candidate must be a practicing Roman Catholic in good standing with the Church. Successful candidates must possess an Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) primary diploma and a bachelor's degree in any field. Familiarity or training in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Level I is helpful but not required.
St. Charles is a traditional Roman Catholic Parish with a commitment to joyful Catholic liberal arts education. We introduced Catechesis of the Good Shepherd this year and will introduce a Catholic Montessori classroom for ages 3 to 6 beginning in the 2023-2024 school year.
We are looking for a candidate with a devout Catholic faith, a joyful heart, attention to detail, and strong communication skills to join our faculty.
- The hours are 8:15AM - 3:15PM.
- The salary range is $25K to $50K per academic year. (Offered salary is based on diocesan-wide pay for certain positions, internal equity, market data, applicant's skills and relevant experience, degrees and certifications.)
- This is a benefits-eligible position and receives a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) and 403(b), state-paid medical and family leave, and sick leave.
Sponsorship will include: AMIT tuition and expenses, employment during training and employment as a Lead Guide following certification.
For more information about our school, visit our website: www.school.stcharlesspokane.org
Applicants, please send a resume and cover letter to our Principal, Heather Schlaich: firstname.lastname@example.org
4th Grade Long-Term Substitute
St. Charles is a parochial school with a mission of forming the whole child in a tradition of academic excellence, and a focus on providing a Catholic foundation and a strong community for our families. Our efforts to integrate the faith mroe deeply into everything we do at St. Charles has led us through a process of renewal and transition into a Catholic Classical curriculum. This transition has shifted our school culture in countless ways and solidified our commitment to students and families by fostering and teaching gospel-based moral values, an appreciation of the classical western trandition, and fully transmitting the Catholic Faith.
St. Charles Cahtolic School is accepting applicaitons for a 4th grade Long-term Substitute. (March 27-end of the school year).
- Bachelor's degree
- Current WA State teaching certification
- Practicing Catholic in communion with the Magisterium of the Church
- Desire to work with youth and form them into saints and scholars.
Per diem rate is $130. Position is apen until filled.
To apply, please submit:
- Letter of Interest
- 3 letters of recommendation, including one from current Pastor
- Completed Spokane DIocese Substitute Application (click here)
Email required documents to Heather Schlaich, Principal, at email@example.com.